BioActive Q10 is a new product containing coenzyme Q10 in the reduced form, ubiquinol.
Coenzyme Q10 occurs within the body in two closely related chemical forms, oxidised (ubiquinone) and reduced (ubiquinol). Until recently, coenzyme Q10 supplements were only available in the oxidised form as ubiquinone. Especially smokers and those with chronic conditions have a reduced conversion of ubiqinon to ubiquinol. This directly available form of Q10 is recommended for these groups.
- The good absorption of the Bio-Quinone Q10 is further improved with Active Q10.
- By using Ubiquinol Q10 you need no activating enzymes in the gut. It is pre-activated and without this intermediate step it can be utilized directly in the body. This leads to faster and better absorption and results from BioActive Q10 Uniqinol.
- Coenzyme Q10 is an antioxidant, protecting cell membranes (particularly mitochondrial membranes) from free radicals.
- The reduced form of coenzyme Q10 is more important as an antioxidant than the oxidised form.
- Thus BioActive Q10 helps to maintain a healthy heart, muscles and immune system, all of which have a high-energy requirement, as well as a high antioxidant requirement.
- With vitamin C which contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control to ensure product quality, safety and efficacy.
One Capsule typically provides:
Ubiquinol (Active Q10) 100 mg
Vitamin C 12 mg 15%*
Dissolved in vegetable oil in soft gelatin capsules.
* RDA= Recommended Daily Allowance
Vegetable oil, gelatin, glycerol, coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinol), ammonia caramel, purified water, L ascorbic acid, titanium dioxide, mixture of tocopherols, titanium dioxide.
One capsule daily, unless otherwise advised.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
To be taken with food.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied
balanced diet is important for maintaining good health.
Dietary supplements is no substitute for a varied diet and a health lifestyle.
Storage - dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.