Pukka Aloe Vera juice is made from 100% organic Aloe Vera Barbadensis and certified by the Soil Association with the least amount of processing possible.
They use only the inner leaf gel, not the outer rind, as this is the active component. Pukka do not use whole leaf as the outer rind contains harsh laxatives that need to go through a number of filtration processes to remove it (along with other essential nutrients).
A strict process of selecting only mature and fresh Aloe Vera leaves for optimum potency and quality is applied.
- Using the inner gel means all of the beneficial fibre is retained with no bitterness in the final juice.
- May help to the digestive system as a digestive aid and soothing any inflammation.
- Can help to strengthen the immune system.
- The effects on the skin are well known.
- Aloe Vera can help with the suppleness of the skin and help with the cells that make collagen.
- As an antioxidant it can help to protect against damage such as premature aging caused by free radicals.
Our Aloe Vera juice contains 1030mg/litre of mucopolysaccharides; these are one of the primary 200 healing components of Aloe Vera and are considered to be one of the main healing active ingredients.
Our Aloe Vera has a total of over 5000mg/litre of Aloe Vera solids. Aloe Vera solids are the total active compounds in the inner gel.
They do not use synthetic preservatives such as allergenic potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate or ascorbic acid as many other Aloe Vera juices may do. The pure juice is preserved in just 0.1% of citric acid made from tapioca.
Dosage: Adults - 1-2 tablespoons (25 to 50ml) every morning on an empty stomach. Repeat during the day as required.
Children (2-12 years old) - 1 tablespoon (25ml) twice a day.
Use long-term 1-12 months