These capsules suitable for individuals with poor digestion and low zinc levels.
- Studies have shown that Zinc Methionine has a much superior absorption rate in comparison to other forms of zinc.
- OptiZinc provides 34mg of L-methionine and 14mg of Zinc per 2 capsule serving.
- Zinc is a vital mineral and is required for the formation and activity of insulin, enzymatic processes, maintaining a healthy reproductive and immune system, tissue renewal, maintenance of the skin and for healthy bones and teeth.
- Zinc also helps to maintain a healthy liver function and the optimum release of vitamin A as well as the development of the skeletal system, nervous system and brain function in a growing foetus.
- Methionine is an amino acid with antioxidant activity that aids the metabolism of Omega 3 essential fatty acids.
Bulking agent (cellulose), capsule shell (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose), zinc methionine (optizinc), anti-caking agents (silicon dioxide & magnesium stearate).
One capsule to be taken twice a day or as otherwise directed by a healthcare professional.