Synergy Super Greens is a synergistic blend of Nature’s most nutrient dense green superfoods, Spirulina, Chlorella, Barley Grass and Wheat Grass.
Synergy Super Greens provides a wide spectrum of highly bio-available whole food nutrients, balanced by Nature, that are absorbed more effectively than those found in synthetic formulations.
Spirulina is a microscopic freshwater plant with a high content of easily absorbed and valuable nutrients. On a weight for weight basis, it is the most nutritious whole food known to humankind. Chlorella is also a microscopic freshwater plant that contains more chlorophyll than any other plant. It can help cleanse and detoxify the body.
Barley Grass and Wheat Grass are green plants that are high in chlorophyll and fibre and contain a range of other important nutrients. They are highly alkalising green vegetables that can help counter the over-acidity of many processed foods.
- It can contribute to your 5 + daily servings of vegetables in a convenient and affordable way. A blend of the four most nutrient dense green superfoods on the planet.
- Synergy Super Greens provides a wide spectrum of highly bioavailable natural food nutrients that are absorbed more effectively than those found in synthetic formulations.
- A simple and convenient way to contribute towards your recommended 5-A-Day portion of fresh vegetables.
- An easy, affordable way to gain energy, feel and look great.
- Super Greens powder can be added to juice along with your favourite fruits to make delicious fruit smoothies.
Spirulina (33%), Barley Grass leaf powder (25%), Wheat Grass leafpowder (25%), Chlorella (17%). (Powder only: natural sweetener Stevia (1%)).
As Synergy Super Greens is a blend of natural whole foods, there is no hard and fast rule on how much you should consume.
The amount can vary with activity levels, state of health and age.
Start with 4-6 tablets (1/2 teaspoon) per day for the first week.
Maintenance level: 10 tablets (1 teaspoon) per day. Higher doses may be taken by those who are convalescing or following a cleansing and detoxification regime.
Children: 1/2 the adult dosage. Do not exceed the recommended daily intake.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.
No known contraindications.
Food sensitive people should introduce Synergy Super Greens gradually.