Eskimo fish oil is a natural, stable fish oil, which provides a healthy source of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. Omega-3 essential fatty acids are nutrients that are considered "essential" because they are required for optimal health, but cannot be produced by the body and therefore must be obtained from diet or supplementation.
Eskimo-3 contains a tocopherol (vitamin E) complex to help keep the oil fresh and stable.
Pure & Fresh: Third Party tested
Fishy Taste, Smell, burps or After-Taste, pleasant Lime Flavour
500mg Omega-3 capsules are easy to swallow
Triglyceride Form and Lecithin to aid fat digestion for superior
- Omega-3s EPA and DHA helps support heart health.
- Vitamin E contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage.**
- Eco-friendly – Friend of the Sea Cert. Sustainable- Sardines and Anchovies.
3 is backed by science, there are 120 research papers proving
Eskimo-3’s effectiveness for heart health, women’s health,
memory, concentration and inflammation.
and recommended during pregnancy and lactation.
- Pharmaceutical Grade Fish Oil** and Molecularly Distilled for outstanding purity.
- **All Eskimo fish oils surpass all pharmaceutical standards for purity and freshness.
- Every batch is third-party tested, showing no
detected levels of heavy metals, dioxins or PCBs.
Ingredients per 5ml:
Omega-3 fatty acids 1,600 mg Providing: EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) 740 mg DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) 460 mg Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols) 20 iu.
Other ingredients: Antioxidants/ Pufanox® – Lecithin (soy), tocopherol complex (alfa-tocopherol and tocopherol-rich extracts), Extract of Rosemary, ascorbyl palmitate, flavouring – lime oil
Take 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon daily with food, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – General Health
2.5ml or ½ teaspoon daily – Heart Health
5ml or 1 teaspoon daily – Pregnancy
Therapeutic Dosage Daily
10ml or 2 teaspoons – to Lower Triglycerides
12.5ml or 2½ teaspoons – Lower Blood Pressure
Contains soy (oil), fish (oil) and citrus. Does not contain fish protein.
Not recommended for haemophiliacs.
Consult a medical doctor if on anti-coagulant medication.
After opening store in refrigerator and use within 3 months.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Do not exceed the recommended dose.
* The beneficial effect for the heart is obtained with a daily intake of 250mg EPA & DHA – 2 Eskimo-3 capsules daily.
** The claim can be used if vitamin E is present.