This lovely Hamper is perfect for someone you know who is into their food.
It contains things like non alcoholic Rochester ginger tonic - great for a cold day. Some more unusual products like date syrup and coconut butter just because. We put some almond butter into our hamper because it tastes better than peanut butter. We have the most tasty prunes you can find. If you are a coffee snob, you will like our Ethiopian organic coffee. You can try some earl grey tea when you’ve had enough coffee. There are dried apricots and mango to give you something to chew on. Finally, you can try our chia seeds (which are all the rage) in your cereal or baking.
- Biona organic Date syrup 350g
- Biona organic Nut butter - Almond 170g
- Biona organic Coconut Bliss 250g
- Crazy Jack Soft Apricots ready to eat 250g
- Crazy Jack Soft Prunes ready to eat 250g
- Green & Black's organic Hazelnut & Currant dark chocolate 100g
- Green & Black's organic Espresso dark chocolate 100g
- Sonnentor organic Earl Grey black tea 20 tea bags
- Nākd friut and nut Cacoa Mint bars
- Nairns Wholegrain crackers 114g
- Tropical wholefoods organic dried Mango 100g
- Chia bia milled Chia Seed 400g
- Rochester non-alcoholic traditional Ginger drink 725ml
- Ethiopian organic coffee