Made using the moisturizing base of MooGoo Full Cream with the addition 10% MSM (Organic Sulfur) and the removal of Milk Protein. This is the maximum amount of MSM that MooGoo could add to the cream. Just mention MSM and watch the Naturopaths go nuts about its skin calming properties. The cream uses Sweet Almond Oil which is one of the best moisturising oils for irritated skin due to its essential fatty acid profile. The cream is also fully loaded with other natural skin healing ingredients. These include Allantoin (Comfrey Root Active), Vitamin E, Aloe Vera and Honey.
MSM is a natural organosulfur suitable for children and adults.
- Squalene (Olive)moisturising oils, helps leave your skin moisturised and dewy. It is good for all skin types, including acne prone skin. Squalene is required for our skin to keep it moisturised and fight aging, it can penetrate our skin very quickly to help our skin to fight dryness. It enhances skin elasticity and moisture retention. It is also a unique antioxidant from olives that protects our skin from free-radical damages.
- Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil helps to moisturise the skin.
- Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM Organic Sulfur) MSM is an Organic Sulphur compound which is present in every cell of the body. MSM has been proven to be a great skin softener and soothing compound for irritated skin. Often used in many anti-ageing cosmetic applications. It is non-toxic and promotes healthy skin for all types.
- Allantoin - Comfrey Root has long been associated with soft, healthy
skin. Allantoin is a skin conditioner that has been purified from
comfrey. Allantoin is thought to help maintain healthy skin by
encouraging the removal of dead skin cells. It is also promoted for
preventing lines and wrinkles by assisting skin repair.
- Piroctone Olamine is an anti-yeast ingredient. Non-irritating, it
also helps keep the cream free from bacteria and mould.
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum) helps make the skin nice and smooth.
- Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier)- a lot of MooGoo customers are
small. So small in fact that they have sometimes mistaken the creams
their mums or dad’s put on the nappy change table for food. So
MooGoo always choose the most edible ingredients we can. Polysorbates
are used in a lot of foods like Mayonnaise, Ice-cream etc to hold the
cream and water together.
- Mel (Honey) is great for the skin and a natural anti-bacterial.
- Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), MooGoo added this originally to lower pH to that of the skin and also they love the smell of the cream with this and honey.
- Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, cosmetic creams need to stay pure from yeast and mould. That is why ingredients like Parabens etc are used by a lot of companies. These work great at achieving their aim, but a lot of MooGoo “customers”prefer products without parabens. MooGoo worked for over a year to develop a preservation system based on Hop Extract. All their creams have now been checked for preservative efficacy using the British Pharmacopeia test. MooGoo are very proud that they are probably one of the first companies to develop this natural and edible anti-bacterial system into their creams.
- Paraffin Free
Aqua, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Squalene (Olive), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (Plant Based Emulsifying Wax), Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM Organic Sulfur), Tocopherol (Natural Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Allantoin, Piroctone Olamine, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride (Guar Gum), Polysorbate 60 (Food Grade Emulsifier), Mel (Honey), Acetum (Apple Cider Vinegar), Pyrus Communis (Pear) Extract, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract.
Apply first to damp skin after washing, then as required.
All natural products should be patch tested for allergies before use.
Store below 30 oC