Is a convenient way to help safeguard against deficiencies of these two important minerals, which are often in short supply in modern diets.
- Calcium and magnesium contribute to normal muscle function and the maintenance of normal bones and teeth
- Magnesium contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system, whilst calcium contributes to normal neurotransmission.
- This complex is a 2:1 ratio of calcium and magnesium enhanced with highly active, whole and unadulterated superfoods and botanicals. They are vital for healthy bone density, relaxation of muscles and many other functions.
- No fillers, binders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat - no gluten - no corn - no soy - no yeast - no dairy - no geleatine- no animal ingredients - no additives - no sugar - no colours - no flavours - no preservatives
Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB)
As well as supplying an abundance of magnesium, rice bran`s nutritional value is phenomenally superior to other brans.
Nettle is an excellent source of both calcium and magnesium. In addition, it provides several nutrients which are known to enhance the function and/or bioavailability of calcium in the body (and within the bones in particular), such as boron, vitamin K, vitamin D, silicon, zinc and vitamin C.
Horsetail Spring Shoot
Like nettle, horsetail contains calcium and many calcium-enhancing nutrients, including silicon, magnesium, vitamin D, vitamin C and sulphur.
Ginger Rhizome & Root
Insufficient digestive activity in the stomach is associated with poor calcium and magnesium absorption. Ginger`s influence on stomach digestion may facilitate the bioavailability of both minerals.
Alfalfa Flower & Leaf
In addition to being a source of vitamin K, calcium, magnesium and boron, alfalfa is also rich in isoflavones, which are often used for the support of bone health.
The seeds are one of nature`s richest sources of the important bone nutrient zinc, as well as magnesium and vitamin K.
Four vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Calcium (as carbonate, citrate) 500mg
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate) 250mg
MAGNIFOOD COMPLEX 500mg
Stabilised Rice Bran250mg
Nettle Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 100mg
Horsetail Spring Shoot (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Ginger Rhizome (fresh freeze dried - organic) 50mg
Alfalfa Flower & Leaf (fresh freeze dried - organic) 25mg
Pumpkin Seed 25mg
Vegetable Capsule Shell 472mg
FOS (fructooligosaccharides) 50mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 2 to 4 vegicaps daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.