Full spectrum multivitamin complex for maintaining your good health and energy, created from superfoods like spirulina, sea buckthorn berry and leaf, blackberry, green barley grass, stabilised rice bran and watercress.
- Spirulina plankton is one of nature’s richest sources of plant pigments (such as chlorophyll, carotenoids and phycocyanin) and highly digestible protein (typically more than 55%), as well as providing vitamins and minerals, fatty acids and other compounds vital to life (such as the powerful antioxidant enzyme superoxide dismutase [SOD]).
- Green Barley Grass - contains a wide array of important health-giving compounds including chlorophyll and carotenoid pigments, easily digested protein (approximately 30%), fibre, vitamins, minerals and several important enzymes (such as the potent antioxidant superoxide dismutase [SOD]).
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) - has one of nature’s highest concentrations of the vitamin E-related compounds tocopherols and tocotrienols, as well as B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different compounds possessing antioxidant activity (such as alpha lipoic acid [which also recycles antioxidants such as vitamins C and E], coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), carotenoids and the antioxidant enzymes superoxide dismutase (SOD), peroxidase and catalase).
- Sea Buckthorn Berry & Leaf - a very high content of vitamin E (both tocopherols and tocotrienols), vitamin C and plant pigments such as flavonoids and carotenoids make sea buckthorn berries one of the most owerful antioxidant plants ever studied. Sea buckthorn is also noted for its concentration of omega 7 fats, which are less well known than omega 3, 6 and 9, but are highly regarded for their potential health and beauty applications.
- Blackberries are among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids and carotenoids (especially zeaxanthin, lutein, beta carotene and cryptoxanthin).
- Watercress - a true superfood, the levels of so many important nutrients in watercress range from good to excellent – with carotenoids, flavonoids, glucosinolates (which convert into isothiocyanates), vitamins A and C, folic acid, vitamin K, calcium and iron being among the most notable.
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives
Two vegetarian capsules typically provide:
Spirulina (Spirulina platensis – ORGANIC) 200mg
Green Barley Grass 100mg
Stabilized Rice Bran 50mg
Sea Buckthorn Berry/Leaf (fresh freeze dried) 50mg
Blackberry Fruit (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Watercress (fresh freeze dried) 25mg
Vitamin C (as Ca, Mg, Zn ascorbate) 150mg
Vitamin E (d-alpha tocopheryl succinate -100iu) 67mg
Calcium (as carbonate, citrate, ascorbate) 30mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine hydrochloride 25mg
Pantothenic Acid (as calcium pantothenate) 25mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin mononitrate) 20mg
Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) 20mg
Niacin (as niacinamide) 20mg
Citrus Bioflavonoids 20mg
Magnesium (as oxide, citrate, ascorbate) 15mg
Choline (as bitartrate) 15mg
Zinc (as ascorbate) 10mg
Larch Tree Arabinogalactan 5.5mg
Natural Beta Carotene/Mixed Carotenoids 4.5mg
Alpha Lipoic Acid 2mg
Manganese (as bisglycinate) 1.5mg
Iron (as bisglycinate) 1.5mg
Copper (as gluconate) 1.25mg
Boron (as sodium borate) 1mg
Vitamin A (as palmitate prep. – 2500iu) 751ug
Folate (as calcium L-methylfolate) 200ug
Iodine (as potassium iodide) 150ug
Biotin (as prep.) 100ug
Chromium (as picolinate) 50ug
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 50ug
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 50ug
Vitamin K1 (as phytonadione prep.) 10ug
Vitamin D3 (vegan cholecalciferol – 200iu) 5ug
Contains barley grass – consult physician if coeliac.
As a food supplement for adults, take 1
or 2 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Keep out of reach of children.
Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.