If you looking for something to help relax the body and alleviate dry skin, than Dead Sea Salts is great choice, it contain natural minerals and a combination of bromides, potassium and magnesium .
- A natural exfoliator that leaves skin feeling soft and
- The antiseptic and anti-fungal properties make this ideal
to use on skin conditions such as acne, psoriasis or eczema.
- Gently soaks away tensions, aches and pains.
- FREE form: Celery, Cereal, Crustaceans, Egg, Fish, Gluten,
Kiwi, Lupin, Milk, Mollusc, Mustard, Nut, Peanut, Sesame Seed, Soya, Sulphites,
Wheat, Peanut & Nut
100% Natural Sea Salts
Dead Sea Salts should be dissolved in the bath water in
the following quantities.
- For Psoriasis - 1kg in warm water (37 C). Soak for 20 minutes, rinse off and
relax for an hour. Repeat every third day.
- For children under 10 years of age use 0.25kg (or as advised) per bath.
- For Eczema - 0.25kg to 0.5kg in lukewarm water, soak for 20 minutes, rinse and
relax. Repeat every third day.
- For babies, use 1 heaped tablespoonful in a baby bath with a few drops of Spa
Magik Skin Softener - repeat every other day.
- For Arthritis 0.5kg to 1kg in a warm bath. Repeat daily.
- For sprains, bruises, strains, open wounds 0.25kg to 1 kg in a warm bath.
- For Relaxation - 1 handful in a warm bath.