Q10 is formed in the cells of the body, in the part called the endoplasmic reticulum, so we do synthesize our own coenzyme Q10. Unfortunately coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age and/or illness. Experts believe that the body’s Q10 content peaks when we are 20-25 years of age. From this point onward, the endogenous production begins on a downward slope.
- Almost 25 years on the EU market.
- Pure Coenzyme Q10 as ubiqinonone.
- Q10 and cholesterol share the same biochemical pathway (cholesterol is also synthesized in the liver). Studies have shown how some cholesterol-lowering drugs inhibit the body’s endogenous production of Q10.
- Coenzyme Q10 with vitamin C has an ability to eliminate reactive oxygen species (ROS) that may occur naturally as byproducts of the body’s metabolism, or as a result of external factors like radiation or chemical pollution.
- Q10 with vitamin C which contributes to the body's energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant, helps protect cells against oxidative stress.
- The unique mix of vegetable oil, coenzyme Q10, and a special heat treatment provides a high and proven bioavailability.
- Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control.
1 capsule contains:
Co-enzyme Q10 (as ubiquinone) 30 mg**
Vitamin C 12 mg 15%
* % RDA: Recommended Daily Allowance
** % RDA not established
Vegetable oil, Gelatin, Glycerol, Coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Ammonia caramel, Purified water, L ascorbic acid, Silicium dioxide, Titanium dioxide.
1 capsule daily, unless otherwise advised.
Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage.
Swallow whole, preferably during/after
A healthy lifestyle and a varied balanced diet are important for maintaining good health.
Storage - dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.