Q10 (CoQ10) from Pharma Nord was one of the first CoQ10 products on the market. Coenzyme Q10 levels decrease with age and/or illness.
- 20 years of consumer experience on safety and efficacy.
Unique formula with documented high bioavailability.
- The 100mg version may be beneficial for people on cholesterol-lowering statin medication.
- Co Q 10 works with enzymes to make energy in the body, and is also an antioxidant. Other benefits of CoQ10 may include a healthy cardiovascular system and also help with hypertension.
Added vitamin C that contributes to the body's energy-yielding metabolism and to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue.
- Co-enzyme Q10 is an essential antioxidant which plays an important role in protecting the body against free radicals.
- It plays an essential role in a majority of the bodies' important functions, and helps to support energy levels in the body as well as cardiovascular health.
Manufactured under Danish pharmaceutical control.
Values Per Capsule:
Co-enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone) 100 mg
Dissolved in vegetable oil in soft gelatin capsules.
Vitamin C 25 mg 31%*
*Recommended Daily Allowance.
Vegetable oil, gelatin, glycerol, coenzyme Q10 (ubiquinone), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) ammonia caramel, purified water, titanium dioxide.
1 capsule daily, unless otherwise advised.
To be taken with food.
Do not exceed recommended amount.
Do not chew the capsules, but swallow them whole, preferably during/after a meal.
Supplements are no substitute for a varied diet.
A healthy lifestyle and a varied balanced diet are important for maintaining good health.Storage
Dark, dry and at room temperature.
Keep out of reach of young children.
Pregnant and lactating women and those on medication should seek professional advice prior to taking supplements.