Turmeric Root plays its potential role in helping to maintain proper inflammatory response, supports liver and healthy detoxification.
According to research:
- Turmeric Root is full of micronutriens.
- Has antioxidants and antimicrobial properties.
- Healthy detoxification (through possible enhancement of the activity of two enzymes crucial to liver health, glutathione-S-transferase and UDP glucuronyl transferase).
- No fillers, blinders or other excipients.
- Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
- No wheat – no gluten – no corn – no soy – no yeast – no diary – no gelatine – no animal ingredients – no additives – no added sugar – no colours – no flavours – no preservatives.
One vegetarian capsule typically provides:
Turmeric Root (fresh freeze dried – ORGANIC) 350mg
As a food supplement for adults, take 1
to 3 capsules daily with food.
Do not exceed stated dose unless directed by a healthcare practitioner.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Food supplements should not be used as
a substitute for a varied diet.
Not recommended during pregnancy or breastfeeding unless on the advice of a healthcare practitioner.
If taking prescribed medication, consult a physician before using this product.
Store in a cool dry place.